• I became a Certified Lifecycle Celebrant because I love helping people honor and celebrate the milestones in their lives.
• I work mostly in eastern and central Massachusetts, but will travel to wedding venues throughout New England.
• I was certified by the Celebrant Foundation & Institute in 2010, and earned my licensure as a Massachusetts wedding officiant and non-denominational minister that same year. So far, I have written and officiated over 300 weddings.
• My typical clients are couples who are looking for something personal, meaningful, and “a little different.”
• People love my ceremonies in part because of my warm, engaging presence -- akin to an old friend or close family member, but with the confidence and ease of a seasoned professional.
• I am also available for Vow Renewals and Baby Blessings, and I provide Ceremony Writing Services.
• Working with couples to create personalized, meaningful wedding ceremonies is my primary occupation. I'm also a yoga teacher, a writer, and a mom. My son is 17, a senior at Marshfield (MA) High School.
I could not have imagined a better officiant. From the very start, Kezia took the time to get to know us and our vision for the ceremony. She was always responsive to questions and comments, and made us feel like we were the only couple she was working with. - Jasmine & Charlotte
She’s got a wonderful process to allow you to have the most personalized, special ceremony, just how you like it. Highly, highly recommended! - Julia & Daniel
She is a pillar of organization, professionalism and experience. There is just no substitute for the quality that Kezia brings to your special day. Take my word for it and spend the money to hire Kezia for your wedding. You won’t regret it! - Blake & Aaron
We had no idea where to start with respect to the ceremony. She guided us through the process in a way that was very personalized. We loved the end result. - Lauren & Chris
It was amazing how many of our guests complimented the ceremony for its personal touches, thoughtful messages and wonderful cadence and flow. - Emma & Ren
She made the process so simple, giving us all of the tips that we needed. She did such a great job of making our ceremony a celebration of our love. - Monique & Matthew
Click here for an overview of my services.
Click here to learn more about Wedding Ceremony packages and rates.
Click here for answers to Frequently Asked Questions.
Click here for more information about Baby Blessings.
Click here for links to reviews, articles and other valuable resources.
Click here for my favorite venues and vendors.
I look forward to discussing your wedding with you! Please email me to get acquainted, ask questions, and/or to arrange a no-obligation interview. If you provide the date, time and location of your event, I'll get back to you within 24 hours about my availability.
I’m usually very prompt with replies, so if you don’t hear from me (and I'm not in your spam folder), please give me a call.
Follow Kezia Bacon Weddings on Social Media