It can be overwhelming, lining up all the vendors for your ceremony and reception. What follows is a list of companies with whom I have worked . . . who I can recommend with confidence.
• 1620 Winery at Cordage Park, Plymouth
• The Barn at Bradstreet Farm, Rowley
• The Barn at Gibbet Hill, Groton
• Beauport Hotel, Gloucester
• Bittersweet Farm, Westport
• Eleanor Cabot Bradley Estate, Canton
• Camp Kiwanee, Hanson
• Castle Manor Inn, Gloucester
• The Crane Estate, Ipswich
• DeCordova Sculpture Park & Museum, Lincoln
• Duxbury Bay Maritime School, Duxbury
• Ferry Hill Center, Marshfield
• Friendly Crossways Retreat Center, Harvard
• The Gardens at Elm Bank, Wellesley
• Gedney Farm, New Marlborough
• Harrington Farm, Princeton
• The Hellenic Center, Ipswich
• Heritage Museum & Gardens, Sandwich
• Highfield Hall & Gardens, Falmouth
• Independence Harbor, Assonet
• Indian Pond Country Club, Kingston
• Institute of Contemporary Art (ICA), Boston
• Lenox Hotel, Boston
• Liberty Hotel, Boston
• Mountain Rose Inn, Greenfield
• Nashoba Valley Winery, Bolton
• Peabody Essex Museum, Salem
• Plimoth Patuxet Museums, Plymouth
• Quonquont Farm, Whately
• Race Brook Lodge, Sheffield
• The Pavilion at Pinehills, Plymouth
• The Red Inn, Provincetown
• Red Lion Inn, Cohasset
• Rockport Art Association, Rockport
• Rye Tavern, Plymouth
• The State Room, Boston
• TJ Smith's Victorian House, East Bridgewater
• Tower Hill Botanic Garden, Boylston
• Valley View Farm, Haydenville
• The Villa, East Bridgewater
• Willowdale Estate, Topsfield
• Wychmere Beach Club, Harwich Port
• Zukas Hilltop Barn, Spencer
Sheldon Gentles / Epic Entertainment
Patrick Lally/South Shore Entertainment
Vision Entertainment/Brenton Jenkins
Divine Creations Entertainment
Chris Ricco (guitar and piano)
Shawn Santanello (guitar)
Louis Arnold (guitar)
Aaron Denny (guitar)
Jane Potter (piano)
First Class Band (band)
WEDDING PLANNERS and COORDINATORS
• Kelly Boyle / Leslie James Events
• Gabrielle Stone / Stone Event Planning
• Wagging Tail Dog Services (Julie Cardoza)
• Paws, Claws and Hooves (Jana Madanick-Weiss) • 857-719-5272
Click here for an overview of my services.
Click here to learn more about Kezia, including client reviews.
Click here to learn more about Wedding Ceremony packages and rates.
Click here for answers to Frequently Asked Questions.
Click here for more information about Baby Blessings.
Click here for links to reviews, articles and other valuable resources.
I look forward to discussing your wedding ceremony with you. Please email me to get acquainted, ask questions, and/or to arrange a no-obligation interview.
I’m usually very prompt when replying to emails, so if you don’t hear from me within 24 hours, please check your spam filter. If you don’t see a reply there, please resend your email or give me a call at 781-837-7093. It’s possible your message got caught in my spam filter…
Follow Kezia Bacon Weddings on Social Media
Nearly every day I post to Facebook and Instagram, with anniversary greetings as well as photos and memories from ceremonies past.