It can be overwhelming, lining up all the vendors for your ceremony and reception. What follows is a list of companies with whom I have worked . . . who I can recommend with confidence.
• 1620 Winery at Cordage Park, Plymouth
• The Barker House, Scituate
• The Barn at Bradstreet Farm, Rowley
• The Barn at Gibbet Hill, Groton
• Beauport Hotel, Gloucester
• Bittersweet Farm, Westport
• Eleanor Cabot Bradley Estate, Canton
• Camp Kiwanee, Hanson
• Castle Manor Inn, Gloucester
• The Crane Estate, Ipswich
• Cruiseport Gloucester, Gloucester
• Danversport, Danvers
• DeCordova Sculpture Park & Museum, Lincoln
• Duxbury Bay Maritime School, Duxbury
• Friendly Crossways Retreat Center, Harvard
• The Gardens at Elm Bank, Wellesley
• Gedney Farm, New Marlborough
• Harrington Farm, Princeton
• The Hellenic Center, Ipswich
• The Herb Lyceum, Groton
• Heritage Museum & Gardens, Sandwich
• Highfield Hall & Gardens, Falmouth
• Historic Winslow House, Marshfield
• Independence Harbor, Assonet
• Indian Pond Country Club, Kingston
• Institute of Contemporary Art (ICA), Boston
• Jones River Trading Post, Kingston
• JPG Organization at Ferry Hill, Marshfield
• Lenox Hotel, Boston
• Liberty Hotel, Boston
• Mountain Rose Inn, Greenfield
• Nashoba Valley Winery, Bolton
• New England Botanic Garden at Tower Hill, Boylston
• Peabody Essex Museum, Salem
• Plimoth Patuxet Museums, Plymouth
• Quonquont Farm, Whately
• Race Brook Lodge, Sheffield
• The Pavilion at Pinehills, Plymouth
• The Red Inn, Provincetown
• Red Lion Inn, Cohasset
• Rockport Art Association, Rockport
• Rye Tavern, Plymouth
• The State Room, Boston
• TJ Smith's Victorian House, East Bridgewater
• Valley View Farm, Haydenville
• The Villa, East Bridgewater
• Willowdale Estate, Topsfield
• Wychmere Beach Club, Harwich Port
• Zukas Hilltop Barn, Spencer
Unique Sounds - Alex Diaz
Elevated Pulse - Brian Lee
Click here for an overview of my services.
Click here to learn more about Kezia, including client reviews.
Click here to learn more about Wedding Ceremony packages and rates.
Click here for answers to Frequently Asked Questions.
Click here for more information about Baby Blessings.
Click here for links to reviews, articles and other valuable resources.
I look forward to discussing your wedding ceremony with you. Please email me to get acquainted, ask questions, and/or to arrange a no-obligation interview.
I’m usually very prompt when replying to emails, so if you don’t hear from me within 24 hours, please check your spam filter. If you don’t see a reply there, please resend your email or give me a call at 781-837-7093. It’s possible your message got caught in my spam filter…
Follow Kezia Bacon Weddings on Social Media